|Common Contents||Nationality||(1) Being a foreigner with neither parent being a Korean citizen.
(2) Completed all the educational courses conforming to those of Korea. (3) Refugee of North Korea
|(1) Level 3 in the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)
(2) English Language Test (Choices)
- TOEFL (Above PBT 550, Above CBT 210, Above IBT 80)
- IELTS 5.5 이상
- TEPS 550 이상
- One Public Registered Language Proficiency Test conforming to the above requirements.
- Documentation for proof of citizenship in an English Speaking Country.
|Korean Language Course
|New Admission||Those who have a purpose of getting into an undergraduate course of Dongguk University after having passed Level 3 of Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)|
|New Admission||1st Year||Those who have graduated from a regular high school locally or abroad.|
|Transfer||2nd Year||Those who have completed their 1st year or more from a regular 4 years university locally or abroad.|
|3rd Year||(1) A graduate or graduate-to-be from a 2nd or 3rd year from a regular vocational college locally or abroad.
(2) Those who have completed or are scheduled to complete the 2nd year or above of a 4 year regular university locally or abroad.
|New Admission||(1) Those who have graduated (are scheduled to graduate) from a 4 years regular university (graduate course) locally or abroad, and have or are scheduled to have a bachelor’s degree (master’s degree for doctorate) or are recognized to have a conforming level of education.
(2) Those who have completed education courses abroad conforming to local education courses and have or are scheduled to have a bachelor (master) degree