- Those who can afford the financial burdens including registration fees and other living costs (Dormitory fees and personal expenses)
- Foreigners that are eligible for a visa.
- Fall (September) Semester : on 31 July Annually
- Students do not need to pay any registration fees to Dongguk University during their transfer year. Instead, they have to make a payment to their home university.
- Students also are able to participate in all Dongguk University programs.
- Students also have a chance to register for the Korean Language Class designed for foreign students.
- Students can also participate in cultural exchange programs and orientations organized by the International Office.
- Dongguk University will send all academic transcripts to the home university after completing all courses at Dongguk University.
TEL. +82-54-770-2882(English or Other languages), 2883(English or Other languages)