- Matching between Korean and International students in order to improve language skills and adapt to Korean culture.
- Application : Sign up on U-DRIMS every time a new semester approach and it comes 2 times on March and September every year
- Period : One semester (16 weeks)
∙ individually contact your partners and feel free to schedule a regular meeting as well as activities.
∙ do a variety of activities such as Korean Language Education, Cultural Experiences and Adjustments according to one’s personal schedule.
- Schedule for Cultural Activities
∙ First Semester : Annually in May
∙ Second Semester : Annually in November
- Hike Namsan Mountain in Gyeongju and enjoy lunch and cultural events outside near Samneung.
- Run an international student tent to display and sell various international dishes.
- Institute of International Affairs and Education organizes various physical activities including many sports and games, a variety of events are held in order to encourage mutual relationships and friendship between international students and improve physical fitness through cultural exchanges and sports.