- If lost, you must visit the International Office and report the loss.
- Any pictures of you holding your ARC card may be used in crime.
※ You should never hold and take any photo with your ARC.
- Application Form (Form provided by the Immigration Office)
- Passport (Provided by the Applicant)
- 30,000 won for Stamp Tax (Prepared by the Applicant)
- Certificate of Enrollment (Prepared by the International Office)
- Certified Documents for Residence
1. Dormitory Resident : (International Office Preparation)
2. Off-campus Resident (Outside)
1) Resident contract under applicant’s name : Resident Contract
2) Resident contract under other’s name : Resident Contract and Identification Card of the corresponding party
(Alien Registration Card etc.)