HOME > Support for International Students > Application for Visa
□ Alien Registration Card : Visa in Korea and Identification Card
- Alien Registration Card (ARC) represents not only your visa in Korea but also your identification card, which should not be lost.
- If lost, you must visit the International Office and report the loss.
- Any pictures of you holding your ARC card may be used in crime.
※ You should never hold and take any photo with your ARC.
□ Necessary Documents for the issuance of an Alien Registration Card (Assisted by the International Office)
- One photo in white background.
- Application Form (Form provided by the Immigration Office)
- Passport (Provided by the Applicant)
- 30,000 won for Stamp Tax (Prepared by the Applicant)
- Certificate of Enrollment (Prepared by the International Office)
- Certified Documents for Residence
   1. Dormitory Resident : (International Office Preparation)
   2. Off-campus Resident (Outside)
    1) Resident contract under applicant’s name : Resident Contract
    2) Resident contract under other’s name : Resident Contract and Identification Card of the corresponding party
    (Alien Registration Card etc.)
□ Place of Submission
- Ulsan Immigration Office or International Office