HOME > Support for International Students > Application for Visa
- The validity of the Visa should always be maintained, and students should visit the International Office 2 months before the expiration.
- Students must inform the international office when a passport is changed or lost.
- Students must inform the international office when their phone number or address changes.
- When a student moves to new residence, the student must report the change to City Hall in Gyeongju with a residence contract and their alien registration card. (There is a penalty for not reporting this change!)
- Students must leave his or her alien registration card at the Immigration Office at the airport after completing their education. (There is a penalty for non-fulfillment on his or her next entry into Korea.)
※ Students must re-issue their visa if they go overseas or visit Jeju Island before the issuance of their alien registration card. ※ Students are responsible for non-fulfillment penalties.