|Who||Foreigners and daughters or sons of Overseas Koreans living in Korea who completed high school education or above|
|Date||Mon~Fri (5 days per week) 10 weeks|
|Period||09:00~13:00(4 hours per day)|
|customized lectured||14:00~16:00 (Alternatives)|
|Tuition fees||1,100,000 won|
|Spring Semester||03.11.19.(Mon) ~ 05.27.19.(Fri)|
|Summer Semester||05.27.19.(Mon) ~ 08.02.19.(Fri)|
|Fall Semester||09.09.19.(Mon) ~ 11.15.19.(Fri)|
|Winter Semester||11.25.19.(Mon) ~ 01.31.20.(Fri)|
|- Can learn Korean alphabets and can clearly pronounce them.
- Can use necessary Korean language for their daily lives.
- Can understand personal and familiar topics and describe it.
- Can understand basic grammar rules and demonstrate it with simple sentences.
|- Can have necessary conversation in daily lives such as asking for permission, suggestion, advice, and recommendation.
- Can handle public places closely related to daily life such as shops, restaurants, banks, and post offices.
- Can understand Korean cultures of daily lives.
|- Can perform fundamental language skills needed for using public facilities and building and maintaining social relationships.
- Can describe not only familiar topics in detail but also social topics by paragraph.
- Can understand fundamental characteristics of spoken and written styles and distinguish them.
|- Can perform fundamental language skills needed in using public facilities and building and maintaining social relationships and can speak his or her opinion.
- 'Can understand easy stories and articles in media and newspapers.
- Have a relatively clear and accurate understanding of social and abstract matters and able to use them fluently.
- Can understand social and cultural issues and matters based on the comprehension of representative Korean culture and idioms.
|- Can perform necessary language skills in doing tasks or research in professional fields.
- Can describe his or her opinions across sectors such as politics, economy, social, and cultures.
- Understand characteristics of spoken and written styles, and formal and informal and distinguish them in a proper manner.
|- Can perform exact descriptions of necessary language skills in doing tasks or taking classes in undergraduate(graduate) courses.
- Can logically speak his or her opinion even for unfamiliar topics across sectors such as politics, economy, social and cultures.
- Can learn necessary skills for writing, debates, presentations, reading, listening, and report when taking classes in University.
- Best Award to one student for his or her Highest Score. - Best Award to one student for his or her highest score for each level in each class. - Perfect Attendance Award to students with full 20 weeks attendance (100%).